Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Dream Vacation



I thought I would get on the ball and give this blog thing a try. This is such a great way to keep in touch. I wanted to show some pics of our fun summer vacation to the beach and Disneyland. We had such a good time!




Catchin some waves! What a fun Dad!




This is Madison boogie boarding all by herself!



Our princesses!








The girls got to meet 5 princesses!



Da boys lookin cool in their 3D glasses getting ready for the Muppets 3D movie.




Da girls lookin even cooler in theirs.



Once again, what a fun Dad!


sunscreen + sand = one happy, sandy boy!


That's it for now!


Love, Heather

3 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! That trip looked like a lot of fun! Don't you seriously just love the beach?

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Leave it to you guys to start the trend! Love ya!

Sidni Nielson said...

Hi
Ms. Heather. For some odd reason I had no idea you went to Cali. I am so jelous. Your little family is so cute. I just started to blog check out www.makingmemorylane.blogspot.com
let me know what you think!
Have a great day.
I'll keep checking up on your super cute little blog...
lub sidni