Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Progress in our basement!


Chris has been working hard on the basement in his few spare moments. We decided to hire someone to do the drywall and texture, so we are almost done! He has finished our office, so I think it's time to show off some before and after shots. I am very proud of him!


This was his uniform to install all of the insulation.


Office, Before
This is how he looked after using the paint sprayer. He used a mask and eventually wore goggles over his eyes and a t-shirt on his head so that he wouldn't look like the above picture.


Office, During


Office, After

Office, with furniture! (Her workspace)

Chris bought this furniture from an online auction. It was used at UVSC and was originally a dark burgandy color. It turned out great!

His workspace (far right)

7 comments:

barlows said...

WOW! That looks amazing. I'm sooo impressed with all the work. I love the "work clothes" of Chris' too. Next time add the picture of the shirt over his head too! That looks awesome, though. Happy bedroom now, huh?!

Amy said...

that looks awesome! Are you in Utah or LV?

Unknown said...

Heather that looks great! How did you paint the furniture?

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Nice job. I bet that feels nice to have that done.

Jen Rose said...

That looks so awesome! That is making me motivated to get organized! AND, I'm so glad you updated! :)

Sidni Nielson said...

Yippee. I am so excited for you. When you guys are done, I'll have to come and see all your hard work. We are going to start our basement here in a week or so. You'll have to give us the scoop on what to do... i lub your blog its so cute.

Sidni Nielson said...

ps.

... is me. I had to fix my name. hee hee