Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged!

What is his name? Christopher, but I’ve always called him Chris
How long have you been together? 9 years
How long did you date? 6 months (3 months dating, 3 months engaged)
Who eats more? Sadly, it’s a tie
Who said I love you first? I think he did
Who is taller? He is
Who has more speeding tickets? That would be me
Who is smarter? I think he is
Who is more sensitive? I am, but he IS sensitive
When there is a fight who usually wins? We take turns
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he pitches in a lot
Who does the dishes? We both do
Who sleeps on the right? Me
Who pays the bills? Automatic bills baby! But I pay the couple that aren’t automatic
Who mows the lawn? He does. I’ve done it a handful of times just for a change
Who cooks dinner? I do, except for grilling
Who drives when you are together? He does
Who is more stubborn? Probably me
Who kissed who first? It was so perfect that I would say both of us at the same time
Who asked who out first? He asked me out, but I had to flirt with him a lot first
Who proposed? He did of course-on the Las Vegas Temple grounds
Who has more siblings? He does. He has 6, I have 4
Who wears the pants? I pick the pants-he wears them :)
I tag.... Raquel, Mary, Sarah Dodson, Jen Stewart, and Nancee

2 comments:

Sidni Nielson said...

How cute. Your picture is beautiful! I love hearing everyone's stories.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I accept the tag, but you have to explain it to me first!