Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We are here! We are here! We are here!

Just a quick post to show that we are still here! I can't look at these pictures without smiling. I love my family. These were taken at Chris' cousin's wedding reception. Things are going well for us here in Payson: we are getting a temple within a mile of our house, Chris is busy with school (MBA), I quit my job (yes, I had a job), Madison got her insulin pump (we love it!), Katelyn is loving 1st grade (she loves buying hot lunch at school), Levi loves riding his big 2-wheeler and playing with Ally who lives across the street from us, and Bridget (age 2) has us all wrapped around her little finger--she talks in full sentences in the cutest high-pitched voice. I wish I could press pause and keep everyone at this age forever. Who knows, maybe you will hear from me more often? Then again, maybe it will be another year.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are cute family pictures. A lot has happened in the last year. I look forward to reading your future posts.

Emily said...

Hey, you made it in under the year mark! You are like a real blogger now...
Great update, love the photos. See you later this week?

The Stewart Stuff said...

You're alive! Yay! We have truly missed you in the blog world. You really are one fun family. I'm so lucky to be related to you! :0)