Sunday, March 16, 2008

Better late than never!

Okay, so I knew when I started that I would be more like a "once a month" blogger, but it's pretty sad that I am just now blogging about Christmas. Hopefully I will get better at this. Anyway, here are some pictures from our wonderful Christmas.This is Katelyn with reindeer food that she got from preschool and set out Christmas Eve. She was VERY excited about it.




The main gift that Santa brought was a trampoline. Santa was up until 3am on Christmas Eve putting it together on top of snow WHILE it was snowing! For some reason Santa was too tired to put up the safety net. We put it up 2 months later when the snow melted. The kids love it! Mom loves it too! Thank you Santa!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's so good to see new pictures! Everyone looks like they had a wonderful Christmas! A trampoline!?! We'll have to come visit!