Monday, March 17, 2008

Our little star!

Madison's dance group did the Nutcracker in December and she was a small doll (a Chinese doll). She did a fantastic job!
She was recently in a fireside called "Stories of Faith" at the new Covey Center in Provo. Her dance was to "My Heavenly Father loves me". She even had a solo. (Maybe I'll get Chris to help me post the video) It was the best spiritual "so blessed to be a mother" moment I have had in a while. I was bawling (I'm sure being pregnant didn't help, but the spirit was very strong). I love this dance company! They even had a guest speaker the week before to encourage the girls to dance to uplift others instead of just dancing for themselves and for praise. I certainly was uplifted by this fireside.
I thought this was a very cute picture of my girls. Both girls will be in "Alice in Topsy Turvy Land" at the end of the month, so stay tuned for pictures of both of our little stars!

8 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Of course the girls are talented dancers, it's in their genes! I am so proud to be their aunt! Love ya, Jen

MollyE said...

They look so cute!! How fun, when are they going to start clogging? When are we going to have our reunion clogging tour?

Sidni Nielson said...

OHHHHH! Her little dress is so cute! I am so excited to get Eden into dance. Your girlies are darling!!!

Kimberly said...

Wow! What beautiful girls you have. And so talented, too!

We hope you guys are doing well. If you ever need a vacation in Florida, you're all welcome to stay with us. :-)

Rebecca said...

It's so fun to see your family. Girls are so much fun, aren't they?

Jamie G. said...

Hi Heather! It's Jamie Garyson...formerly Neel! I don't know how I found you, but I did. You have such a cute family, and #4 on the way! Congrats!! You have almost caught up to us. We moved to Indiana and have a blog, so please visit it often!!

The Mama said...

Oh, I am so looking forward to putting Emmi in dance. Madison looks so beautiful and what great costumes!!

Jen Rose said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big they are getting!